TheFluteJan24'09 TheFluteJan24'09

Hummm...

Nice melody, but very short for a solo... Is this a kinda of experiment ?
Seems an introduction for the main music.

DracMorair responds:

Sorta. Dailies are going to expand now that I've got Audacity to record with.

Nazeres/Dark \/elocity Nazeres/Dark \/elocity

Techno or Trance?

Hey man, cool song but I thing this one have many trance energy... personally I prefer "Right Beside You" Style to hear, at moment I think it's your best work.

Returning talk about your new song, I perceived more freedom on your style, more feeling... this is good to your career... I'm sure your songs will be better to each new sound.

Nazeres/Hero Nazeres/Hero

Some sinister climate

LOL.... I am in doubts between this and "Hardcore Bass".... maybe this one be more climatic.... May I use this music into my extra on 3rd episode?

nazeres responds:

Sry to not responding, yes u may man

Nazeres/Hardcore Bass Nazeres/Hardcore Bass

LOL

Hi man... how long time..... I'm thinking use this sound into my extra on 3rd eps animation... do you agree?

nazeres responds:

yes i do, plz use it

Nazers/Right Beside you (mix) Nazers/Right Beside you (mix)

WOW

Fantastic man.... you made a lot of progress in this sound.... I'm verey happy about this... congratulations.

_-_We used to be_-_ _-_We used to be_-_

Cool...

Nice melody... but I think the drums volume are very high (stick out)
Try turn up the volume from bass too...

Mystery-Slicing-Claws Mystery-Slicing-Claws

Interesting

I perceives that music is subdivided in 3 acts but it's something wrong with harmony... well, as you say it's your first... keep playing and trains the ears.

Slicing-Claws responds:

Thanks Suroy im trying my best, checkout my rainfall WIP

Switch Up-Slicing-Claws Switch Up-Slicing-Claws

Nice

The first 18 seconds suggest suspense, but in fact it's a very agradable ambient music. However at 2:08 this music modify suddenly the rhythm and broken the harmony. 4/5 - 8/10

Slicing-Claws responds: